Thursday, July 18, 2013

Day 18 of 51 Days of Art



 

I wanted to share with you some pictures of my progress on the Make a Face Challenge which I entered on the Cloth Doll Studio Facebook page.  If you hadn’t read my previous post the challenge was to use the pattern for Queen of Hearts created by Sharon Mitchell.  I chose to use some different needle-sculpting techniques, needle-felted the hair on, and used watercolor pencils for the facial coloring.    I need to finish her in the next two days to make the deadline.  Hopefully I will post the completed project in the next day or so.  I am still also working on the Warm Hugs tutorial and Sea Nymphs have started dancing in my head waiting to be created.  So little time, so much to create!

2 comments:

  1. Eeeek...I thought the deadline was August 20th. I must go back and check.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were right Mary Ann, I guess I was getting ahead of myself!

    ReplyDelete