Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Just Wanted to Share Some Pictures

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to share some pictures that were sent to me by a couple of students that just finished taking two of my recent classes. One of the things I love the most about needle-sculpting is that no two dolls look alike because they are individually sculpted and painted.  I just love how Jack and June used the techniques I taught to infuse the dolls they created with their own personality! 

 This is the class doll that Jack was taught in Advanced Needle-Sculpting in Tulsa.

This is the doll Jack Chowning created.

This is the online class doll that June was taught on A for Artistic.

This is the doll June Silberman created.


What fun!

If you are interested in taking an online class I will be teaching a Christmas in July class called Poinsettia on A for Artistic starting July 9th.
If you are interested in learning more about the class you can click here


No comments:

Post a Comment