Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Eyes Have it


I recently read Lisa Lichtenfel’s article on eyes in the current edition of Art Doll Quarterly and was so inspired that I have been working on painting my own doll eyes on glass pearls for the past few days.  I didn’t paint them quite like she did and will be experimenting on how to insert them since I don’t use a Styrofoam base for my needle sculpted doll heads.  Not sure quite how I will do it yet but it will come to me when I get ready to put them in.  If not, there just will be a few more heads entering the dead head pile.  Hope you are having fun creating something new!


It’s not too late to sign up for Poinsettia, a Christmas in July class that I am teaching on A for Artistic.  If you would like more information on the class just click on the link below.

No comments:

Post a Comment