Saturday, January 23, 2016

Watercolor Painting

I have been playing with watercolors over the past few days.  I love to use watercolors to create skin tone and facial coloration on the cloth dolls I create so I wanted to share what is on my worktable now.

If you are interested in learning how to use watercolors to create skin tone and facial coloration I will be teaching this process in a few of my upcoming classes.  Just click on the tab above to go to my workshops and events page to find out more.

Quite a few years ago I was fascinated with wedding cake toppers and created a few.   My fascination with wedding cake toppers has returned and I have been working on a few of them again.  I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

Here are a few pictures of wedding cake toppers I have created in the past. I custom made the toppers with dresses that matched the dresses the brides wore.  They were lots of fun to create!







No comments:

Post a Comment