Saturday, April 23, 2016

Art Doll Exhibit and Classes

If you have been wondering what I have been up to lately I am keeping busy preparing to present a class on using watercolors for skin tone and facial coloration at the Quinlan Artist Doll and Teddy Bear Weekend in Philadelphia on April 29th.  It’s a wonderful event to attend.  If you are an artist the price for the event is really reasonable and it includes all of your meals and a sales table for the open to the public show on Sunday.  This is a picture of my sales table at the show last year.

If you will be in the Philadelphia area next Sunday and wish to check out the show, private message me on Facebook with your E-mail or send me an E-mail at orsinisangels@gmail.com and I will send you free tickets to attend.
To find out more about the weekend event click on the following link.
http://www.quinlanmuseum.com/convention/ 
Hope you are enjoying the warmer weather and having a creative day.

warm hugs,


Marla

1 comment: