Thursday, July 7, 2016

Custom Wedding Topper


I have been busy working away on a custom wedding topper for Giselle and Timothy’s wedding and just shipped it off to them yesterday. 



It was soooo much fun to make!  I thought you might enjoy some pictures of the topper and the happy couple.
Warm hugs,
Marla

P.S.  If you are vacationing in the Thousand Islands region of New York State be sure to stop in to the Thousand Islands Arts Center in Clayton NY where you can see a few of my Flower Faeries and a Mermaid Broach on display.  Or better yet, join me in the live class I will be teaching on Friday August 5th on how to paint and embellish your own Mermaid Broach! 

For more information contact 
Marcia Rogers  at    315-686-4123 ex: 203
Or send her an E-mail by clicking on the following link

For more information about the Thousand Islands Arts Center you can click on the following link


No comments:

Post a Comment