Sunday, December 3, 2017

Just Wanted to Share….

Just wanted to share some pictures of what Christy Chumley made after taking my class The Goddess at Artistic Figures in Cloth and Clay last spring.  This is the picture of my Goddess
 
Goddess by Marla L. Niederer
and these are the pictures of Christy’s absolutely lovely Goddess.  I just love the colors she used!
 
Christy Chumley's Goddess from class taught by Marla L. Niederer
Christy Chumley's Goddess from class taught by Marla L. Niederer
Christy Chumley's Goddess from class taught by Marla L. Niederer
If you would like to learn how to needle sculpt I just opened my Etsy shop OrsinisAngels and have a couple of instant downloadable classes available on it.  You can see it here:

Until next time…….
Keep Calm and Needle Sculpt on
warm hugs,
Marla

2 comments: