Saturday, February 17, 2018

Ocean Goddess

If you have been wondering where I have been, I have been wrapped up in my undersea fantasy creating Ocean Goddess.  I cannot begin to tell you how many hours were spent in her creation.  I thought you might enjoy this video of her.

I will be bringing Ocean Goddess to the Quinlan Philadelphia show where I will be giving a presentation on headdresses for art dolls.
Keeper of the Earth by Marla L. Niederer

 
Hope you can join me there.

You can find out more about the Quinlan Art doll and Teddy bear conference here

I also just updated my workshops and events page if you wish to take a peek here
Until next time............
warm hugs,
Marla

1 comment:

  1. Ah, she gave me the chills. She is absotively doll-icious! What a wonderful creation you made Marla. Thanks ever so much for lighting up my day with your mermaid. Mermaids are my favourite. I am a Pisces you know! Dollie Huggs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete