Saturday, November 8, 2014

Nature’s Gifts

I wake up early in the morning on most days excited to get to work in my studio and one morning I had the good fortune to witness the most glorious sunrise right outside my living room window.  I took a few photos and thought you might enjoy seeing this one. 

As far as doll making, I have been working away this week on a cage doll and a second Bridgette.  I will share some pictures soon.
P.S. P.S. It’s not too late to still sign up for the Bridgette online class on A for Artistic.  You can find out more information by clicking here

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to make the doll called Bridgette the ball jointed doll. I missed it on Adele's site but wondered if I could by the pattern from you or take an online class from you or any other suggestion you may have.
    Bobbie Swinney swinney@telus.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bobbie,
      I sent you an email. I plan to teach the class online again in 2015. Let me know if you don't receive the email.
      warm hugs,
      Marla

      Delete