Monday, December 14, 2015

What to do when you no longer can read the news?

I don’t want to keep my head down in the sand so I do try to keep informed by reading the news.  But sometimes, when there is so much negativity in the news, so many things out of the typical individuals’ control, I just have to focus on something else, something that is pleasant, peaceful, engaging.  Something that will bring a smile to someone’s face including my own.  So what do you do when you can no longer read the news?  You create more Flower Faeries, that’s what you do!   

I have been happily working away on my third Flower Faerie the past few days.  Even though I have used the same pattern and techniques to create each one, they all are a little different, as if each one has their own little personality.  If you want to join me in on the fun I will be teaching a class online on AforArtistic in February on how to create your own little Flower Faeries.  So put a gift certificate for A for Artistic on your wish list this holiday season. If you would like to purchase a gift certificate you can click on the link below to A for Artistic

4 comments: