Sunday, September 15, 2019

One of my paintings was accepted!

I have been known to go off on watercolor painting jaunts as of the past three years and having quite fun with it I may add.
Fountain on the Square by Marla L. Niederer
Just for fun I entered three of my watercolor fountain paintings into a juried exhibit at the local museum and was happily surprised that one of them was accepted for the exhibit!
If you are nearby and would like to join me at the exhibit, the opening  is Saturday September 21st from 2:00PM to 4:00PM at the Remington Museum in Ogdensburg NY.

Hope to see you there….
 
The Goddess by Marla L. Niederer
There are still some spots available if you would like to take my Goddess cloth ball jointed doll online class.   It begins September 23, 2019.  You can find out more about the class on AforArtistic here:

Until next time……..

warm hugs,
Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment