Sunday, July 5, 2020

Creating Art

I have been working away on a secret project that I can’t share with you yet.  So until I can I thought I would share some of the other art I have been working on lately.

I gathered these roses from my garden recently and decided to use watercolors to paint them.  They are old fashioned roses that we found living by our home when we moved here.  They are not only beautiful but also have the most amazing scent.
Watercolor painting by Marla L. Niederer

I also have been working on a sketch of our friends beautiful daughter Aubry.  I would like to make it into a painting when I am done with the sketch.
Aubry by Marla L. Niederer

I hope you have been enjoying some creative time also.

Until next time....
warm hugs,
Marla

P.S.  The secret project that I am working on is for the virtual Art Connection Summit that will occur this coming October.  I have to keep it hush hush but a hint is that I am teaching two classes on it.  
If you want to be kept posted about the summit you can check out its website here.

Art Connection Summit


Online Classes


Self Study Classes


Free Tutorials


About Me



No comments:

Post a Comment