Monday, August 3, 2020

Working on Two Brand New Video Classes!

Okay, so I haven’t been sharing a lot about my doll making lately.  That is because I have been very focused on creating two brand new completely downloadable video classes giving step by step demonstrations of how to create two very different projects that I promised I wouldn’t tell you about yet!

Supplies used to create my new classes

So I am definitely feeling like I want to burst with the news about these classes that I would love to share with you but promised not to so a promise is a promise right?

Supplies used to create my new classes

 I can share that I will be teaching two classes for the Art Connection Summit in October hint hint.  I will keep you posted as soon as I can about the new video classes I will be teaching.



Until then feel free to enjoy some of the free tutorials I have posted here.

Free Tutorials


If you wish to find out about the self study classes I offer click on the picture below

Self Study Classes


For information about the online classes I teach click on the picture below.

Online Classes


If you would like to learn more about me you can click on this picture.


About Me

No comments:

Post a Comment