Friday, March 19, 2021

Playing with my cutting machine

I’ve been having so much fun creating paper crafts with my cutting machine.  I’m still on a learning curve but enjoying the process.

I’ve found several websites that supply svg files that you can use with cutting machines .  All of the websites I have been using offer free svgs along with some for sale.

 Jennifer Maker.com has really good tutorials on almost everything you would want to know about using your machine.  She also offers a free svg library for use with cutting machines.

Birthday Cake card made from svg file
designed by Jennifer Maker

Esmeralda's Quaint Cottage Halloween House found on 
Jennifer Maker's blog designed by Lucy Foxworth


I tried to make her pop up birthday cake card.  The file and tutorial she offers is great.  I also made Esmeralda’s Quaint Cottage Halloween House that I found on Jennifer’s blog.  The design was created by Lucy Foxworth.  I decided to give it a more spring look using some of the embellishments from Jennifer Maker’s pop up Fairy house card.

Album made from svg designed by Lori Whitlock using 
Dreaming Tree's Design Elements on the front


I also bought a few svgs from the LoriWhitlock.com website.  I made one of the albums she designed.  I then added a free Design Element from Dreaming Tree to the front of the album.

Dreaming Tree’s website 3dsvg.com has so many free svgs that you can download along with several that you can purchase.  I used their free Design Element for the album designed by Lori Whitlock and also on some greeting cards that I made.  I really enjoyed creating Dreaming Tree's Bookmarks too.

Cards made using Dreaming Tree's Design
Elements SVG

Bookmarks made from Dreaming Tree's SVG

 

But I had the most fun creating the Dreaming Tree’s Darling Dresses Greeting Cards!

Dreaming Tree's Darling Dresses Greeting Cards


Hope  you are enjoying a creative day!

You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


I will be teaching The Goddess online starting May 11th on AforArtistic.  You can find out more by clicking on the picture below.

 

The Goddess Online Class with Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about the Little Lion Art doll I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Little Lion Art Doll by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla 

No comments:

Post a Comment