Friday, July 9, 2021

Part Two of Free Tutorial Video on How to Paint Paper Clay with Watercolors just released

 

PaperClay Art Doll painted with Watercolors by Marla L. Niederer

As a thank you for following me on my blog and OrsinisAngels YouTube channel, I just released Part Two of my Free Video Tutorial on how to paint Paper clay with Watercolors.

You can view it on YouTube by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Video Tutorial Part Two Painting Paper Clay Art Doll with Watercolors by                    Marla L. Niederer


If you missed it the free video tutorial Part One on how to paint Paper Clay with watercolors is still available to view.  Just click on the picture below to go to YouTube to see it.

 

Free Video Tutorial Part One Painting Paper Clay Art Doll with Watercolors by Marla L. Niederer


I hope you have been enjoying some creative fun lately.  I have been enjoying some Plein Air watercolor painting.  I painted this watercolor at Lonesome Bay near my home. 

 

Lonesome Bay by Marla L. Niederer

I also thought I would share with you a few pictures I took while visiting Boldt Castle in the Thousand Islands.  If you decide to take a trip there you will not be disappointed.  It is absolutely lovely.

 

One of the gardens at Boldt Castle Island

Boldt Castle

I am also teaching my class Moulin Rouge Dancers online on AforArtistic.  You can find out more about the class and or sign up for it by clicking on the picture below.

 

Moulin Rouge Online Class by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below. 

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to one of my newest free video tutorials..

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment