Friday, March 18, 2022

Playing with Clay and Art Journaling

 

Seher sculpture in process by Marla L. Niederer

I have been having quite a bit of fun with several different projects lately.  I started to work with airdry clay again and have been working slowly on this original sculpture, Seher.  I shared a picture of her in process in my last post and thought I would share how she looks now.  I still have quite a bit to go before she is complete but not in a hurry at all.

Seher Sculpture in process by Marla L. Niederer


Since I had my clay and sculpting tools out I decided to take a clay sculpting class by Jeanne Marie Webb online.  The two necklace pendants were created while taking her class.  Her class is wonderful!

Hand sculpted necklace pendants by Marla L. Niederer


In my last post I shared some pictures of a Pretty little journal that I designed and created.  I have been doing some art journaling in it and thought I would share with you this two page spread inspired by Renee Mueller’s class Capturing Beauty.  Such fun!

 Renee Mueller class inspired Journal spread by Marla L. Niederer  


I also wanted to share with you that my Sleeping Mermaid Class is now a self study class.  You can find out more about it by clicking on the picture below.

 

Sleeping Mermaid Self Study class by Marla L. Niederer

To see more of my self study classes click on the picture below.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer

To go to my OrsinisAngels YouTube Channel where all of my free video tutorials can be found, click on the picture below

 

Free Video Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer

To see all of my free tutorials you can click on the picture below

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer

To find out more about me click on my picture below

 

About Me

Until next time……….

 

Warm hugs,

Marla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment