Tuesday, March 14, 2023

New Free Tutorials!

 

Graphite and Watercolor Angel by Marla Niederer

Many of you already know that I have been publishing free tutorials on a regular basis on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel.  I hope you have had time to watch some of them and create along with me. 

If you hadn’t viewed them yet, last month I shared several tutorials on card making.  I started out by creating a Victorian style Valentine using a combination of images that I found in the public domain and flowers that I had painted.  It was such fun to create! 

Victorian inspired Valentine card by Marla Niederer

I also shared a tutorial on how I made a special birthday card using all of my own art work images.  If you are into cardmaking, I hope these videos inspire you to create some of your own designs.

Valentine and Birthday Cards by Marla Niederer


This month I am sharing a two part series on how to use watercolors to enhance a graphite drawing.  I used a vintage Victorian photograph in the public domain as inspiration for the angels that I drew and painted.  You can see part one by clicking on the picture below.

 

Using Watercolor to Enhance a Graphite Drawing by Marla Niederer

I am still offering Self Study step by step doll making classes in my OrsinisAngels Etsy shop.  You can find them by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self Study Doll Making Classes by Marla Niederer

I started offering digital downloads for mixed media collage sheets in my Etsy shop and digital downloads of paper dolls that you can use in your mixed media projects or just to enjoy on their own.  You can find my digital downloads by clicking on the picture below.

 

Digital Collage instant downloads by Marla Niederer

I hope you have been enjoying a creative day!

 

Until next time………………..

warm hugs,

Marla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment