Sunday, January 12, 2020

Getting Ready for Texas

The Goddess by Marla L. Niederer

I have been busily working away preparing to teach a class in Texas this spring.  I will teaching the Goddess for the Material Girls Cloth Doll Club in Houston this March.
 
The Goddess by Marla  L. Niederer
Right now I am working on sewing needle books to put in the class kits.  I had no idea they would take me so long!  But I am having fun with the project. 
 
sewing needle books for class kits
I have also been working on a watercolor painting of a dragon for my beloved husband.
 
Watercolor painting by Marla L. Niederer
We are getting quite a bit of snow right now so its nice to work in my studio where it is cozy and warm.
 
My painting studio
Until next time……

Warm hugs,
Marla
Self-Study Doll Making Classes






No comments:

Post a Comment