Friday, November 13, 2020

Working on my studio

 
Painting stations in my studio

Inspired by the art studio tours on the Art Connection Summit and the NAIDA virtual conference, I started working on reorganizing my studio this week.  This is my painting room.  

Standing Station in my studio


I wanted to set up a space in it where I can easily film my projects while I was working on video tutorials and classes.  I recently invested in a camera arm so I no longer need to work around a tripod to hold my camera while videotaping sessions.  I tried it out this week and it works amazingly well.

videotaping station with camera arm in my studio


Since I am trying to develop a consistent watercolor painting practice, I have dedicated one station to watercolor painting.  

Watercolor painting station in my studio


This is a close up of my watercolor painting station.  

Close up of watercolor painting desk


My beloved husband made me a reproduction watercolor painting box which I love and keep my tube watercolors in.

Reproduction watercolor painting box

Reproduction watercolor painting box


The studio still needs some work and a bit more decluttering but it is getting closer to how I would like it.

Another work station in my studio

You can find out about my self study classes by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self Study Classes


You can find out about the Little Lion and Little Santa Art dolls I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Art Dolls for Sale


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About me



Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

Marla


No comments:

Post a Comment