Friday, February 12, 2021

Happy Valentine’s Day and a Free Gift!

 
Raccoon Magic and Little Lion by Marla L. Niederer

I wanted to share with you a little gift for Valentine’s Day with you.

 

Vintage Valentine's Day Card

I took a vintage Valentine’s Day card, and a piece of vintage wallpaper to create this stuffed fabric heart pincushion project.

 

Free Valentine's Day Pincushion Printable by Marla L. Niederer

You can print it out on fabric using an inkjet printer after attaching the fabric to a full page printer sticker.  Just make sure you trim off any stray edges of the fabric before placing into your printer.  Embellish as you wish!

 

Claudette by Marla L. Niederer

I hope you enjoy the holiday.

 You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.

Self Study Downloadable Classes by Marla L. Niederer


I will be teaching The Goddess online starting May 11th on AforArtistic.  You can find out more by clicking on the picture below.

 

The Goddess Online Class by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about the Little Lion Art doll I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Little Lion Art Doll for sale by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment