Friday, April 30, 2021

Getting Ready to Teach the Goddess Online!

 

The Goddes by Marla L. Niederer

I’m real excited to be teaching the Goddess online starting May 11th on AforArtistic!  The Goddess is a 19” tall needle sculpted, hand painted art doll with ball joints and a facial cloth overlay. 

 

Doll Jewelry made for Goddess online class by Marla L. Niederer

Along with a variety of unique needle sculpting techniques, the class also presents doll jewelry making techniques.

 

Headdress for Goddess using doll jewelry making techniques by Marla L. Niederer

It also includes hand beadwork instruction for costuming.

 

Beadwork for costume of Goddess

It presents instruction on everything you need to create your own Goddess from head to toe!

 

The Goddess by Marla L. Niederer

I hope to see you in class soon.  For more information about the class and to sign up just click on the picture below.

 

The Goddess Online Class by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.  I just added two new ones to my shop!

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


 

You can find out about the Little Lion Art doll I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Little Lion Art Doll by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to my newest free video tutorial on how to needle sculpt a cloth doll nose if you missed it last week.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment