Friday, August 6, 2021

New Free Video Tutorial: How to Sew Really Cute Felt Bear and Raccoon Hats for a Small Doll

 

Cute Felt Bear and Raccoon Hats for a Small Doll by Marla L. Niederer

I just wanted to share with you my new free video tutorial that I just posted on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel!   It demonstrates step by step how to sew your own bear and raccoon felt hats for small dolls.  The dolls in the tutorial are 9 & ¼” tall cloth dolls. 

Bear and Raccoon Magic Dolls by Marla L. Niederer


 Below is the pattern template for the hats.  Just click on the picture below and print it out.

 

Really Cute Raccoon and Bear Hat Pattern for Small Dolls by Marla L. Niederer


To use the template pattern trace it onto freezer paper.  Cut the freezer paper pattern template pieces out.  Iron them, shiny side down, onto the felt you are using for the hat in the colors that you choose.  If they have sewing lines don’t cut out the felt until you have sewn the sewing lines.  Then cut around the sewing lines leaving a seam allowance.  The video will show you exactly how I do this so you may wish to watch it first.

 To view the video just click on the picture below.

 

Free Video Tutorial:  How to Sew Really Cute Felt Bear and Raccoon Hats for Small Dolls by Marla L. Niederer


If you liked this free tutorial you may wish to check out the online video class I am getting ready to teach called Bear and Raccoon Magic. In the class you will learn how to create the two dolls (from head to toe including all costuming and hairdos) that wear the hats in the free tutorial.  You can find out more about this class by clicking on the picture below.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic Online Video Class by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below. 

 

Self Study E-Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to one of my newest free video tutorials on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment