Friday, August 20, 2021

Bear and Raccoon Magic is now a new Self Study Class!

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic by Marla L. Niederer

Just thought I would share that I just added Bear and Raccoon Magic as a new Self Study downloadable PDF class in my OrsinisAngels shop.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic by Marla L. Niederer

Bear and Raccoon Magic are needle sculpted cloth dolls with unique hidden ball joints.  The skin tones and facial features are created with watercolor paints.  The hats are made out of wool felt.  The costumes are hand beaded.  They were so much fun to create!

 

Hand beaded shoes by Marla L. Niederer


The hats that the Bear and Raccoon Magic wear were inspired by the many adorable hats my granddaughter wears and also what bear and raccoon symbolize in various cultures.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic hats by Marla L. Niederer

Bear, to me, symbolizes a strong and healing force.  Bears are fierce protectors.   Bears are also often associated with the healing energies of the earth.  Bear is often associated with hibernation, taking the time to go quietly within and letting new ideas grow before putting them forward into the world.  Bear medicine can help one achieve balance within as the trees that they are associated with symbolize balance between earth and sky.

 

Bear Magic by Marla L. Niederer

Raccoon, to me, symbolizes creativity and curiosity. They are very protective of their families.  They are very adaptable to their environment and are good problem solvers. They wear masks at all times.  Raccoon medicine can help one to adapt in times of transitions, in times of change.

 

Raccoon Magic by Marla L. Niederer

To find out more about Bear and Raccoon Magic and how to sign up for the class just click on the picture below.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic Online Downloadable Video Class by Marla L. Niederer


I have shared a video on how to create both the Bear and Raccoon Magic felt hats for the dolls on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel.  Just click on the picture below to see the video.

 

Free Video Tutorial How to Make Bear and Raccoon Magic  Felt hats  by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below. 

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to my newest free video tutorials on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment