Friday, February 11, 2022

Free Watercolor mixed media painting demo

 

Watercolor mixed media Teacup by Marla L. Niederer

About a year ago I took a class on how to paint teabags presented by Jeanne Marie Webb and so enjoyed it.  I framed a few of the teabags individually but wanted to find another way to display them.  Since I love everything about the ritual of drinking tea, I have quite a collection of pretty teacups and saucers that I use.  I decided to create a painting of one of my teacup and saucers and attach one of the painted teabags to it for display.

Painted Teabag by Marla L. Niederer

 

Since I had so much fun doing this I decided to share a demo of the process for you.  I used watercolors, graphite pencil, acrylic ink, and Yes paste for this project.  You can view the demo on my OrsinisAngels Youtube channel by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Watercolor painting demo by Marla L. Niederer

In case  you missed the Valentine’s Day project I shared last year, here it is again.

I took a vintage Valentine’s Day card, and a piece of vintage wallpaper to create this heart.

 

Valentine's Day Pincushion by Marla L. Niederer

You can print it out on fabric using an inkjet printer after attaching the fabric to a full page printer sticker.  Just make sure you trim off any stray edges of the fabric before placing into your printer.

 

I also wanted to share with you that my Sleeping Mermaid Class is now a self study class.  You can find out more about it by clicking on the picture below.

 

Sleeping Mermaid Self Study Class by Marla L. Niederer

To see more of my self study classes click on the picture below.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer

To go to my OrsinisAngels YouTube Channel where all of my free video tutorials can be found, click on the picture below

 

Free Tutorials on OrsinisAngels YouTube

To see all of my free tutorials you can click on the picture below

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer

To find out more about me click on my picture below

 

About Me

Until next time……….

 

Warm hugs,

Marla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment