Saturday, March 5, 2016

Getting Ready for the Quinlan Philadelphia Artist Doll and Teddy Bear Weekend Event


I’ve been working on getting ready to go to the Quinlan Artist Doll and Teddy Bear Weekend Event in Philadelphia on Friday April 29th through May 1st.   Last year was the first year I attended and enjoyed it so much I signed up to attend again this year!  I am very excited to be teaching a live class on how to use watercolors for skin tone and facial coloration on a needle sculpted cloth doll head at the event.  
The class size is limited to just six so if you would like to join me, sign up soon to insure your spot. I will also be bringing my Flower Faeries for my sales table. Hope to see you there!

You can find out more about the Philadelphia Artist Doll and Teddy Bear Weekend Event by clicking on the following link

No comments:

Post a Comment