Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Cyber Week Specials

I just wanted to let you know that I have recently added some new step by step photo PDF tutorials to my shop just in time for the 20% off Cyber week special which is running from November 20th -26th.  You can go to my shop here
Flower Faeries by Marla L. Niederer

Bridgette by Marla L. Niederer
Two of the tutorials can be used to create ornaments for your holiday decorations. 

 
Mermaid Ornament by Marla L. Niederer
Mardi-Gras Tassel Ornament by Marla L. Niederer
I always find it calming to be working on a project in between the hustle and bustle of the holiday season.
 
Mistique by Marla L. Niederer

Until next time……..

warm hugs,
Marla

1 comment:

  1. Still trying to figure out to script a face should that be sculpt not script. Took your class Goddess at
    . AFICC in 2017 will take your Etsy classes.

    ReplyDelete