Saturday, November 3, 2018

Indy Doll Club Workshop

Sleeping Mermaids by Marla L. Niederer

I had so much fun teaching my Sleeping Mermaid Class in Indianapolis this fall!  They are such a talented group of doll artists.  These are the dolls they brought to share for show and tell the night before class.
 
Andrea and the show and tell dolls
It was such an honor to have them in my class.
 I thought you might enjoy some of the pictures I took during class.
 
Kathryn and Julie

Julie W. & Cindy

Virginia, Sue, Julie, Kathryn, & Cindy

Barbara & Coleen

Denise & Liz
 During the time we spent together I found out that Andrea is the Queen of turning tiny fingers!
Andrea the Queen of Turning Tiny Fingers
 I also found out the Denise and Joan create their own absolutely beautiful books.

Denise and some of her handcrafted books

Joan and one of her handcrafted books

Liz Miles sent me a photo of her completed Sleeping Mermaid.  Didn't she come out just Lovely!  I always love to see how the dolls come out from the classes I teach.
Mermaid created by Liz Miles from Sleeping Mermaid Class by Marla L. Niederer

Until next time……
warm hugs,
Marla
 
Moulin Rouge Dancers by Marla L. Niederer
If you are interested in taking a live doll making class from me I am scheduled to teach my Moulin Rouge Dolls workshop at Artistic Figures in Cloth & Clay in Columbus Ohio April 25th – 28, 2019
 
La Fae Verte by Marla L. Niederer
I am also scheduled to teach a class on how to make dragonfly wings for dolls and bears at the Philadelphia Artist Doll & Teddy Bear Convention May 2nd -4th  2019

No comments:

Post a Comment