Saturday, December 15, 2018

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season!

Festival of Trees
I hope you are enjoying the holiday season!  Recently my husband Bob and I went to see the Festival of Trees at the Dulles building in Watertown. 
Bob and I at the Festival of Trees
 We had to pose in front of the choir! 
 
Westelcom tree
This is the Westelcom tree that my son Jason helped decorate. 
 
3D printed decorations
He 3D printed some of the decorations.
 
Year of the Dragon tree
One of the trees I found quite creative was the year of the dragon tree.
 
Under the Sea themed tree
Another one I particular enjoyed was this under the sea themed tree.
 
Nerissa by Andrea Baughman
 Speaking of under the sea, Andrea Baughman, shared with me this picture of the mermaid she created after taking my class Sleeping Mermaid.  She is so talented and creative!  I just love how it turned out!
 
Sleeping Mermaids by Marla L. Niederer
Until next time…..
the warmest of hugs and best wishes,
Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment