Friday, March 27, 2020

The Goddess

I just wanted to share that I will be teaching an online class on AforArtistic starting April 1, 2020.  The beauty of taking an online class right now is that you don’t have to leave your home to do so.
 
The Goddess by Marla L. Niederer

I created the Goddess during a time when I felt the world needed more compassion and healing.  
 
The Goddess by Marla L. Niederer

The Goddess represents Kuan Yin.  For those unfamiliar with Kuan Yin, she is known by many as the goddess of compassion, one who hears the cries of all beings. 
 
The Goddess by Marla  L. Niederer
She is also known in Buddhisim as a Bodhisattva, one who puts off Nirvana in order to liberate all sentient beings. 
 
The Goddess by Marla L. Niederer
If you wish to join me in the creation of the Goddess or just find out more about the class here is the link to AforArtistic  
https://www.aforartistic.com/goddess

Until next time……..

warm hugs,
Marla







No comments:

Post a Comment