Tuesday, September 15, 2020

One Can Never have Too Many Tea Sets Can One?

 Okay so one of my joys in life is drinking a proper cup of tea in a beautiful tea cup and saucer.

 


 Over the years I have collected quite an assortment. 

 


I decided to reorganize my tea cup and teapot collection into my china cabinet.

 


 I had no idea how many tea cups and saucers I owned until I did. 

 


I hate to admit it but these aren’t all of my teacup and saucers!

 

I am also very excited about teaching two brand new online video classes in the Art Connection Summit.  The summit classes are being held on the AforArtistic website.  So if you have taken my classes before the format for the classes will be the same but the new features will be step by step video demonstrations. You will also be able to connect with me during the class in a private facebook group where I will be checking in live from time to time.

 


If you want to find out more about the Bear and Raccoon Magic online video class that I am teaching at the summit click on the picture below.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic Online Video Class with Marla L. Niederer


If you wish to find out more about the Dia De Los Muertos Necklace online video class that I am teaching at the summit click on the picture below

Dia De Los Muertos Online Video Class with Marla L. Niederer


 I just added a new art doll in my shop.  Click on the picture to find out more.

Little Lion Art doll by Marla L. Niederer




Current Online Classes


Self Study Classes and Kits


Free Tutorials


About Me



No comments:

Post a Comment