Saturday, September 19, 2020

The Secret that led to the creation of my Dia De Los Muertos Necklaces

 Okay, I’m going to share with you a little secret of mine.

I happen to love watching Disney cartoon movies even when I am not accompanied by little ones.   I watched the Disney movie Coco which is about the holiday, Dia De Los Muertos.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace by Marla L. Niederer

If you are not familiar, Dia De Los Muertos is a holiday celebrated in the beginning of November by several Latin communities

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace by Marla L. Niederer

The holiday is used to honor loved ones and family members that have passed on.   The movie inspired me to create my Dia De Los Muertos Necklaces.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace by Marla L. Niederer

After creating these necklaces I created an online video class sharing with you how to create them step by step.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace by Marla L. Niederer

You can join me in this online video class Dia De Los Muertos Necklace at the Art Connection Summit in October. Clicking on the picture below will take you to more information about the class and how to sign up if you wish.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace Online Video Class with Marla L. Niederer

I am also presenting another online video class Bear and Raccoon magic at the summit. You can find out more about this class by clicking on the following picture from the class.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic Online Video Class with Marla L. Niederer


For information on my self study classes click on the picture below

 

Self Study Classes

To see some of my art dolls for sale click on the picture below

Little Lion by Marla L. Niederer

For Free tutorials click on the picture below

Free Tutorials


About Me




No comments:

Post a Comment