Sunday, December 13, 2020

Art Doll Christmas Tree

 

Bear Magic on Art Doll Tree by Marla L. Niederer


I just posted a video of my 2020 Art Doll tree and thought I would share a little about some of the dolls on the tree.

 

Angel created by Christine Shively Benjamin


This is an angel created by Christine Shively Benjamin.  I am so fortunate to have one of her absolutely lovely creations!

 

Carnival created by Tamara Pivnyuk

This is a beautiful souvenir doll created Tamara Pivnyuk for the 2018 NAIDA conference.  I just love it!

 

Doll created by Julie Brais


This is a tiny doll made by Julie Brais that I adore and have to admit that I keep it out all year!

 

Queen Anne inspired dolls by Marla L. Niederer


These are two Queen Anne inspired dolls that I recently created and added to my tree this year (yes I took them down from my Art doll wall for the holidays).

 

Bear and Racoon Magic by Marla L. Niederer


These are Bear and Raccoon Magic that I made for the online class I recently taught in October.  I took them down from my Art doll wall  and also added them to my tree this  year.   

 

Happy Meal angels and creations by a very young Jason  Awesome Niederer

These are Happy Meal McDonald’s angels that were given to me long ago.  The candle holders and wooden tree were made by my absolutely wonderful son many many years ago.

 

If you wish to see the video of my art doll tree just click on the link below.

2020 OrsinisAngels Art Doll tree  



You can find out about my self study classes by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about the Little Lion and Little Santa Art dolls I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Art Dolls for Sale


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment