Sunday, May 23, 2021

New Free Video Tutorial

 
Face Template for Cloth Doll making by Marla L. Niederer

I’ve been enjoying the nice weather here lately.  We jumped from winter weather to summer, not that I am complaining!

 


Along with enjoying the beautiful apple blossoms on our trees, I’ve also been enjoying nice walks by the river.

 


After my wrist surgery, I’m finding clay easier to work with than needle sculpting and stuffing cloth dolls.  So I have been doing a bit of experimenting with PaperClay for doll making.  This is a picture of the first doll I have been working on since my surgery.

 

In Process PaperClay Doll by Marla L. Niederer

If you missed my Facebook postlast week, I recently shared a new free video tutorial on how to use a face template for facial features on a needle sculpted cloth doll on my OrsinisAngels YouTube Channel.  You can see the video here

 

Free Facial Template Video Tutorial


I’m still teaching the Goddess online on AforArtistic and getting ready to teach the Sleeping Mermaid class in June.  You can find out more information about the online classes I am teaching by clicking on the picture below.

 

Online Classes with Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.  I just added downloadable face templates to my shop but don’t purchase them if you are buying a doll making class.  Each class has a face template included for that specific doll.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to my newest free video tutorial on how to needle sculpt a cloth doll nose if you missed it last week.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment