Sunday, May 30, 2021

Creating Art with other Artists

 
Watercolor painting by Marla L. Niederer

It is so nice to be able to attend my art group again.  I used to paint watercolors with a group of artists at TAUNY in Canton NY.  TAUNY recently opened up for the group again and I attended for the first time in a long time last week.  I brought along my watercolors and a painting I had started while on a walk by the river with a very dear friend who is also an artist.  I feel so fortunate to be able to spend time with such kind and talented individuals that are also good friends.  It makes creating art so much more enjoyable and leads to so much more growth as an artist.

 

Watercolor Painting by Marla L. Niederer

I also have been playing with my Silhouette cutting machine this week.  I’m still learning how to use the software and enjoying the process.  These pop up teapot cards that I made were designed by Lori Whitlock.  I bought the SVG file to make them on her website.

 

Teapot pop up card designed by Lori Whitlock

I’m also still teaching the online Goddess class and getting ready to teach my online Sleeping Mermaid class online.  You can click on the picture below to find out more and to sign up for my online Sleeping Mermaid class.

 

Sleeping Mermaids Online Class with Marla L. Niederer


You can find out more information about the rest of the online classes I am teaching by clicking on the picture below.

 

Online Classes with Marla L. Niederer


 

You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.  I just added downloadable face templates to my shop but don’t purchase them if you are buying a doll making class.  Each class has a face template included for that specific doll.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to one of my newest free video tutorials on how to needle sculpt a cloth doll nose if you missed it.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I visited your site. Beautiful work. I like. I am so happy.

    ReplyDelete