Friday, October 15, 2021

Just designed a Halloween Tag to be used with my Silhouette Cameo

 

Little Witch Halloween Tags designed and created by Marla L. Niederer

I am really enjoying decorating for Halloween this year.  My beloved husband bought me a Silhouette Cutting machine this past March.  I’m still learning how to use the software which can be a bit of a learning curve, but really enjoying the process.

I joined a Facebook group called Silhouette Secrets + that has been really helpful.  EllyMae who runs the group also has a website filled with lots of good tutorials.  After viewing some of her tutorials I figured out how to design my own Little Witch Tag.  It was such fun to create!

I used a watercolor painting I created for the central image of the tag.  After creating the SVG file for the project I just printed and cut the image of the Little Witch out of cardstock on my machine.  I also used the silhouette to cut the other two pieces of the tag out of cardstock.

Of course I had to embellish the tag with some lace binding I had laying around from my doll making adventures!

 

Little Witch Halloween Tag designed and created by Marla L. Niederer

If you missed it, I recently  released a free video tutorial on my YouTube channel OrsinisAngels today.  It shows you how I decorated my needle sculpted faces to make my Dia De Los Muertos Necklaces. If you wish to see the video just click on the picture below and it will take you to the tutorial.   I hope watching the video will get you in the Halloween mood too!

 

Free Tutorial on Decorating a Sugar Skull Necklace Focal Point by Marla L. Niederer


You can purchase the complete step by step PDF E-class on how to create your own Dia De Los Muertos Necklace in my Etsy shop.  To find out more about it just click on the picture below.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace E-Class by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about more of my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below. 

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to my newest free video tutorials on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment