Friday, October 1, 2021

New Free Video Tutorial

 
Dia De Los Muertos Necklace by Marla L. Niederer

I’ve really been in the Halloween mood this year!

I just released a free video tutorial on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel today.  It shows you how I decorated my needle sculpted faces to make my Dia De Los Muertos Necklaces. If you wish to see the video just click on the picture below and it will take you to the tutorial.   I hope watching the video will get you in the Halloween mood too!

 

Free  Tutorial by Marla L. Niederer


I thought I would also share with you the decorations I have been making for Halloween this year with my Silhouette Cameo 4 cutting machine.

 

Shadow box created with Dreaming Tree SVG file

I used a Dreaming Tree SVG file to create the shadowbox and the witches hats.  I also resized a Silhouette SVG file to decorate the hats with sunflowers.  So much fun!

 

Floating hats made with Dreaming Tree SVG file

Witches Hats on my worktable made with Dreaming Tree file  for hats and Silhouette file for sunflowers.

I also just added the complete PDF E-class in my Etsy shop to create your own Dia De Los Muertos Necklaces.   If you wish you can click on the picture below and take a peek.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace E-class by Marla L. Niederer


Hope you are enjoying a creative week also.

 

You can find out about more of my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below. 

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.  It will also bring you to my newest free video tutorials on my OrsinisAngels YouTube channel

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

 

No comments:

Post a Comment