Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Just one more Moulin Rouge Dancer


I just completed another Moulin Rouge Dancer and thought I would share some pictures of her. 
Moulin Rouge Dancer by Marla L. Niederer
I am flying to Columbus Ohio this week to teach a three day class on how to create my Moulin Rouge Dancers.  I can’t wait!
Moulin Rouge Dancers by Marla L. Niederer
And if that is not fun enough, afterwards I will be exhibiting some of my Moulin Rouge Dancers and my
La Fae Verte and Moulin Rouge Dancers by Marla L. Niederer
La Fae Verte at the Philadelphia Artist Doll and Teddy Bear Conference.
La Fae Verte and Moulin Rouge Dancers by Marla L. Niederer

Both conferences have a sales day open to the public.
Here is more info on AFICC

Here is more info on the Philadelphia Artist Doll and Teddy Bear Conference

http://www.quinlanmuseum.com/convention.html


Sleeping Mermaids by Marla L. Niederer

And if you want to take an art doll class from the comfort of your home I am teaching an online class on how to create my Sleeping Mermaids on AforArtistic starting May 14th.  You can find out more info here:


Until next time…………..

Warm hugs,
Marla


No comments:

Post a Comment