Sunday, June 2, 2019

AFICC 2019 was so much fun!

Moulin Rouge Dancers by Marla L. Niederer

I taught my Moulin Rouge Dancers class at Artistic Figures in Cloth and Clay in Ohio this past spring.  The conference was just so much fun!
My favorite roomie Christine

I got to room with my favorite roomie Christine Shively-Benjamin.  I really enjoyed the time we had to spend together there.
Sue, I, and Virginia at the Hats and Heels banquet

I also got to visit with friends I had met before at AFICC before.
Moulin Rouge Dancers Class
Cynthia
Marilyn
Susan
Nancy Jo
Vicki

The doll artists that took my class were amazing.  It was such a pleasure to teach my Moulin Rouge Dancers class to them.
 
Sleeping Mermaids by Marla L. Niederer
I am still teaching my Sleeping Mermaid Class online.  Its not too late to sign up.

https://www.aforartistic.com/Sleeping-Mermaid-Workshop

Until next time…….

warm hugs,
Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment