Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween!

I hope you are enjoying a Happy Halloween today!

I’ve been working on watercolor cards this week and having quite a bit of fun with them.

 

Happy Halloween card by Marla L. Niederer


I’m finding creating them is helping me get into a better routine of practicing my watercolor painting.  They are quick, simple, and fun!

 

Bird Birthday card by Marla L. Niederer

Since it is Halloween I also thought I would share a treat with you.  I have been playing around with making Chai tea Pumpkin Lattes lately.  They have actually become one of my beloved husband’s favorites also.

 

Pumpkin Latte


This is the recipe to make your own.  Boil some water and pour ½ cup hot water over your favorite Chai tea.  Let it steep for 5 minutes.  Then in a pot add ½ cup of your choice of milk (I have been using hemp coconut milk).  Add 2 tablespoons of pureed pumpkin.  Add ½ to 1 tablespoon of maple syrup (depending on your sweet tooth), ¼ teaspoon of vanilla, and a dash of cinnamon. Then pour your steeped tea minus the teabag into the pot.  Heat till simmering while whisking all the ingredients together.  Pour into a lovely teacup, add whipped cream if you wish, and enjoy!

It's the last day to sign up for my online step by step video class called Dia De Los Muertos.  You can find out more about it by clicking on the picture below.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace Online Video Class


You can find out about my self study classes by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self-Study Instant Download Classes


You can find out about the Little Lion and Little Santa Art dolls I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Art Dolls  by Marla L. Niederer for sale


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment