Saturday, October 24, 2020

Watercolor painting practice and playing with clay

Watercolor Painting by Marla L. Niederer


I thought I would share with you what I have been working on this week.

 

Watercolor Painting by Marla L. Niederer

 I am trying to get into a better routine of painting with watercolors so I started practicing portraits in one of my art journals.  I find watercolor painting so relaxing and meditative. 

 

Watercolor Painting by Marla L. Niederer

During the time that I worked as a special education teacher I worked with preschool children for part of my career.  I used to have them play with watercolors on Wednesdays.  It was so calming and fun for them too.

 

Working on clay doll from Colleen Colquhoun Athen's online class


For the Art Connection Summit, even though I am teaching two online classes, I decided to take one too.  I used to use clay in my doll making before I seriously went into cloth art doll making.  It has been quite some time since I have used clay so I thought it would be fun to take Colleen Colquhoun Athen’s class too.  It is taking me some time to complete the class doll but having fun with it. 

 

You can still sign up for both of the online classes I am teaching.

To find out more about Bear and Raccoon Magic Online Video Class click on the picture below.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic Online Video Class with Marla L. Niederer


To find out more about the Dia De Los Muertos Necklace Online Video class click on the picture below.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace Online Video Class with Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self study classes by clicking on the picture below.

Self Study Classes with Marla L. Niederer



You can find out about the Little Lion and Little Santa Art dolls I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Art Dolls for Sale by Marla L.. Niederer


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment