Sunday, October 18, 2020

What I have been up to lately and how to make Pumpkin Pasta Sauce

 

Bear Magic by Marla L. Niederer

Even though the Art Connection Summit ended last Monday, the two online video classes I created for the summit, Raccoon and Bear Magic, and Dia De Los Muertos Necklace, are still going on.  The summit was so much fun and I always enjoy sharing my classes with other doll makers.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace by Marla L. Niederer


I’m still working on my two Queen Ann inspired dolls that I shared with you recently. 

 

Queen Ann inspired dolls by Marla L. Niederer


They now both have hair and hats.

 

Queen Ann inspired doll by Marla L. Niederer


Queen Ann inspired doll by Marla L. Niederer


Queen Ann inspired doll by Marla L. Niederer


I had so much fun creating them!

 

I also experimented with creating a pumpkin cream pasta sauce this week.  My beloved was quite leery to try it but after he did we both decided that it was definitely yummy!

 

Pumpkin cream pasta sauce


I made it by first baking the pumpkin and pureeing it my food processor.  I then sautéed quite a bit of garlic (6 cloves) along with a chopped onion in olive oil.  I added 2 cups of pureed pumpkin and one can of whole coconut milk.  I added some chipotle pepper, cinnamon, smoked paprika, salt, and cilantro to taste. I then served it over some cooked pasta and grated some asiago cheese over it.

It was so rich and creamy! 

 

You can find out more about the Bear and Raccoon Magic online video class by clicking on the picture below.

 

Bear and Raccoon Magic online video class


You can find out more about the Dia De Los Muertos online video class by clicking on the picture below.

 

Dia De Los Muertos Necklace online video class


I have just added a Lion Art Doll and some art doll Santas to my shop that you can see by clicking on this picture

 

Little Santa Art Dolls by Marla L. Niederer


To find out about my self-study classes click on the picture below

 

Self Study Online Classes


For my free tutorials click on this picture.

 

Free Tutorials


To find out more about me click on my picture.

 

About me


Until next time………

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla

No comments:

Post a Comment