Friday, January 8, 2021

More Painted Teabags and what I’m reading today

 

I thought it was an appropriate time to read  Alice in Wonderland again.  I don’t believe I have read it since I was a child and that was more than a few weeks ago!

 


I have also been painting more little teabags.  I am having such fun doing this.  Not sure when I will stop.

 

Painted teabag by Marla L. Niederer


I also thought I would share a picture of one of my teacup and saucers.  I’m going to use it in a project but am keeping that a secret for now.

 


I hope in the midst of all that is going on you are able to maintain some peace and calm.

 

Painted teabag by Marla L. Niederer


For me, creating art works well for this.  I hope you are able to find something creative that works for you as well.

 

Painted teabag by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self Study classes with Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about the Little Lion Art doll I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Art Doll for Sale


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment