Saturday, January 30, 2021

Teabag Art

I thought I would share with you this week what I did with the teacup that I showed you a few weeks ago.

 


Since I have all of these teabags I painted, I was trying to figure out a way to display them.

 

Painted Teabags by Marla L. Niederer

I also have quite a collection of pretty teacups and saucers also.  So I decided to make a painting of one of my teacups and saucers using watercolors and then mount one of my painted teabags on it.  I may have to paint some more teacup and saucers with watercolors to mount the rest!

 

Mixed Media Painting by Marla L. Niederer

You can find out about my self-study classes by clicking on the picture below.

 

Self Study Classes by Marla L. Niederer


You can find out about the Little Lion Art doll I have for sale by clicking on the picture below.

 

Little Lion by Marla L. Niederer for sale


You can find out about all the free tutorials I offer by clicking on the picture below.

 

Free Tutorials by Marla L. Niederer


If you want to find out more about me click on my picture below.

 

About Me


Until next time…….

 

warm hugs,

 

Marla 

No comments:

Post a Comment